• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Red Thread

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Wow. A blue said something nice on this thread... these turbulent times could be changing!*wipes a tear*

:D

Hoggy31

International Captain
I will be no longer known as Hoggy Thirtyone, i will be known as my real name Nick Borcich.

btw. unlucky with the loss but we'll bounce back, great bowling by Kennett and Bennett, lol. and great batting by Mork, Iyer and Whelan.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Hoggy31 said:
btw. unlucky with the loss but we'll bounce back, great bowling by Kennett and Bennett, lol. and great batting by Mork, Iyer and Whelan.
Remove my name. I should know better than getting a regulation edge on 29 when the score is 54/0. Plus my keeping was tripe.

Good stuff from Sean and David, though.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
We battled well.

Bennett's 2nd innings effort was very pleasing to see, not to mention the first innings from Kennett.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Kennett bowled exceptionaly, well done to him.

Well done Reds, in all serious, you played very well. I dont care what the final margin was because there were some stand-out performances in there :)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
LongHopCassidy said:
First Fifty!

*Hugs self in disbelief*
I suggest a few lessons from Moerk (can't be bothered with those silly accent thingys) might be in order - perhaps toning down on the aggression a tad? ;)

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
Dissapointing loss hey guys, dont worry, we"re a young, enthusiastic team, no problems with bouncing back. JUst stay positive and take those chances where they come. Some great bowling from Kennet and my main man Steds, good stuff mate!