• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Red Thread

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
new_age_ar said:
Just so the players find out first and not through the taboilds, there is a chance that i might be moving clubs.
Black have bitten you too, have they? Don't see how you can displace Chaulk in ODers tbh... :ph34r:

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well if you do leave it'll definately be a loss for our team. Sad to see you go.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Wow, I would've asked Mamesh if I knew he was possible (doubt he would've come though).

Most of you Red lads are very loyal, must be something in the water.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
dontcloseyoureyes said:
Wow, I would've asked Mamesh if I knew he was possible (doubt he would've come though).

Most of you Red lads are very loyal, must be something in the water.
His got this preference to play with a gun opening batsmen, so cus some guy that averages 30 odd opens the batting at Black he probably would have never gone. :p

David

International 12th Man
new_age_ar said:
Just so the players find out first and not through the taboilds, there is a chance that i might be moving clubs.
Hoping you make the decision to stay Thamba.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Obviously it has nothing to do with me ... but as the CW U/19 selector, I really hope that Mamesh stays at red so he gets a great deal of game time there.

Sure he is aging out of U/19 status, and done a great job as U./19 cap, ... but ... I still want the young guy to improve his career where he has the potential to.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Jamee999 said:
Thamba leaving. :o

Weakens the FC team greately, but might give me a shot at the OD keeping spot.
Gray ... it's not always about you, hey.

Poor attitude for cricket lovers around the globe. :(

Travis_Teh said:
Gray ... it's not always about you, hey.

Poor attitude for cricket lovers around the globe. :(
Heres,

To the U19 selector who doesnt give a stuff about anyone except himself and picks fights when he desires to.