• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Red Thread

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
AussieDominance said:
No For Red!
Pffffffft.... he's just green with envy 8-)

Anyway, great game today fella's!!!!

Must say i was pleased with my contribution, i'll take 2/35 most days of the week :cool:

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
steds said:
If you aren't going to say anything nice, or atleast something that makes sense, you can bugger off thankyou.
In fact I'd remove everything before the second comma.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Fantastic stuff by the top 6 batsman in the last match, bowlers did there job with Dave destroying the Blues. Happy with a 40 odd.. hopefully the change to 4 will make my season a little bit more enjoyable.

Perm

Great work today boys, especially our batting. Kennett had an awesome game with 13 wickets, what a bowler. Happy with 68 but shame I didn't go on, also that I couldn't snare any wickets. But with Kennett on fire I didn't really have to. Good game fella's.

David

International 12th Man
Massive batting display guys, awesome to see the top order fire, keep up the good work.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Well i think we can go and forget that last FC game.... was pretty bad to loose by 10 Wickets to the Colts. Fair enough we didnt have the ODI players but we need to start stepping up. Dave is going great guns with the bowing we just need a biut more support and the batting is pretty bad atm. Just need some decent knocks here and there and we should be fine.

Mister Wright

kears_falcon_9 said:
Well i think we can go and forget that last FC game.... was pretty bad to loose by 10 Wickets to the Colts. Fair enough we didnt have the ODI players but we need to start stepping up. Dave is going great guns with the bowing we just need a biut more support and the batting is pretty bad atm. Just need some decent knocks here and there and we should be fine.
I've organised for a large order of tissues to be sent to Reds headquarters for when you do your post game analysis. :)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Mister Wright said:
I've organised for a large order of tissues to be sent to Reds headquarters for when you do your post game analysis. :)
The way you lot seem to be getting so excited by it maybe you need the tissues ;)

Last edited:

Mister Wright

marc71178 said:
The way you lot seem to be getting so excited by it maybe you need the tissues ;)
Hmm...Wonder which is worse? Getting excited about beating a team that should beat you, or getting excited when you beat a team you should beat.

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
Or getting so caught up in the moment that you don't realise your mother enter the room until you've finished and you find a steaming cup of tea and a plate of biscuits on the bedside table.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
KennyD said:
Or getting so caught up in the moment that you don't realise your mother enter the room until you've finished and you find a steaming cup of tea and a plate of biscuits on the bedside table.
Kenny,

You forgot to add: "which happened to a friend of mine".