• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Red Thread

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
I am hoping to hang onto a place in the domestic side.. let alone the international team. Oh well. ;)

GO REDS!!!

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Hoggy31 said:
*sits and waits for the new season* :mellow:
Don't!! Get into them nets and do more preparing!! You'll not get a game with Kennett, Wright and Watt ahead of you unless you don't work!!

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Hoggy31 said:
Yay, looks like i might open the bowling.
I'll warn all the newcomers that at least for the early games this season we'll be relying on the experienced men to open the bowling.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Robertinho said:
GO REDS!!!
You'll fit in well here - but don't just post that in this thread - other team threads is always funny, as well as at random times in OT - ask Steds for advice!

David

International 12th Man
Hey Marc just letting you know I can't access hotmail from home (no idea why the page just never loads :@ )

Instead send anything to dravaal at gmail dot com.

Cheers!

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
We should win the title for the enthusiasm alone. Ofcourse the cricketing ability will help us do that in the future any way.

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
Sup fella reds!!!!!

I know i been playing in the warm up games and all, but some of you may have noticed I wasnt saying much in the dressing rooms or out on the field for that matter....actually I didnt say a damn word.

But anyway, my brain has been tranplanted back into the old cranium and I'm back ready to support the Reds to the max. Just gottta erase CW Blue outta my sig first hehe....

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
Good stuff Reds, nice bit of bowling there from Skip in their 2nd dig.

Great start keep it going now fellas.