• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Red Thread

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Haha Tharmi, that was cold, so cold.

But yeah, I'm not sure what the new guys are like, but don't be afraid to mix up the lineup a little bit, though don't go overboard as we have some real strong points (ie; Stedman and Markus opening in OD, the trio of Borcich, Kennett and Watt in 5D).

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Robertinho said:
Guys, we really need to do something. I don't know about you guys, but I'm sick of getting creamed every week. Maybe we should start having those "training sessions"?
:-O
Drastic.

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
cricketboy29 said:
Very pleased to be in the squad for the next 1D game, hopefully can continue my grade cricket run of form.
Promised and delivered.

Congrats on the fine haul, Mr Nayak - and heres to many more to come.

cricketboy29

International Regular
Always brillant to register your maiden five wicket haul, especially in List-A. One of the happiest moments in my CW career, I must say. Even better, that it came in a Red win. Thanks dave for picking me hopefully Ive repaid some of that faith, and thanks for the congrats tharmi. :):):)

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
*posts*

My word I've sucked this season. What's happened? I used to be one of the higher ranked Dev League batsman. :(

Good to see Thamba do well this year, and our pace attack just keeps keeping on. Markus has been very ***y with the bat quite often, as has Robbo. Stedman ploughs out a rock solid performance every now and then too.

Good to see Nayak take some wickets. Tharmi's enthusiasm for the game is also rather commendable. Hakon, rocks my socks, he is so hot.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
KennyD said:
Good to see Thamba do well this year, and our pace attack just keeps keeping on. Markus has been very ***y with the bat quite often, as has Robbo. Stedman ploughs out a rock solid performance every now and then too.

Good to see Nayak take some wickets. Tharmi's enthusiasm for the game is also rather commendable. Hakon, rocks my socks, he is so hot.
Um, the slash fic forum is over there... :p

Waughney

International Debutant
Haven't been able to follow this season much but I know its not over yet, let's turn it around. We know losing is a habit but I hear winning is the same so let's give it a go.

new_age_ar

First Class Debutant
Maybe i should do what Feeney does posts once a month. Well i guess im not much better.

Looks like a very close season, if we can string a few wins together we could really start pushing the Blacks ( i think they are at the top of both). Hopefully i can continue my recent form for the Reds and U19s in the next game. I think i can play, the U19s have a day. I think its a ODers so hopefully i can get into double figures atleast :( , if i play.

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
Ja.

Btw, I absolutely adore taking showers next to Hakon after the games.

Though I hate taking showers next to Borcich. He sends weird coloured liquids down my way towards the drain.

new_age_ar

First Class Debutant
Nice win there guys Ian and James are just freaks, 200 run opening partnership :-O . I think its time me and Hak got into gear in FCs. Happy with my 15 not nout, would have to be one of my highest scores this season. :ph34r: Is there any chance i can play a similar role when Sean, Rob and Marc comeback, i.e bat at 7 and play the Wilshere/Hussey role. If you think im better in another role or you want to give someone like Jamee a run when they comeback then thats ok.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
KennyD said:
Though I hate taking showers next to Borcich. He sends weird coloured liquids down my way towards the drain.
Is that that special "anti-inadequacy" Shampoo he shells out $25 a bottle for? It doesn't work - just makes him smell of piccalilli.