• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Red Thread

cricketboy29

International Regular
Good show in that OD, guys, on other matters, it seems townsy that your spending a disproportionate amount of time in this thread. Do you just love getting politely insulted :p, or is it something more serious than that?

Loony BoB

International Captain
I like to keep things interesting - there aren't any other little rivalries going on this season which is pretty unusual for this place. Don't know if I can keep it up for a full season, but y'never know :D Depends on how fast I get bored of it.

new_age_ar

First Class Debutant
Pretty good start for the Reds, two wins from three. Pretty close game the last one, it looked like we let them of, maybe a 2nd spinner would have been a better option on a raging turner.