• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Red Thread

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
Afternoon Marc & Jamee

Just want to say, that in season X, I want to open the batting in both forms of the game, come on first change with my chinamans, wicketkeep if I'm not bowling, or failing that, field at 1st slip, captain the side, be awesome, and eventually rule the world.

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
KennyD said:
Afternoon Marc & Jamee

Just want to say, that in season X, I want to open the batting in both forms of the game, come on first change with my chinamans, wicketkeep if I'm not bowling, or failing that, field at 1st slip, captain the side, be awesome, and eventually rule the world.
As good as done.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
I propose we name that bit of stand over there "The Nick Borcich Paddock" in honour of Comrade Nicholai's fantastic feats.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Have to congratulate Borcich on his hattrick. Much respect to him - I don't think too many bowlers have achieved that in the league's history.

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Loony BoB said:
Much respect to him - I don't think too many bowlers have achieved that in the league's history.
Well, there ya go, a new project to collate stats on.

I'd love to help and all, but I'm too busy writing poetry, you're on ya own here buddy.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Since you keep signing off before I get home, Dave: I'm at work on most weekdays, 'tween 8am and 6pm. Chat to me outside those hours (UK time obviously) and then you should get a reply, so long as I'm not sleeping or out.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Loony BoB said:
Since you keep signing off before I get home, Dave: I'm at work on most weekdays, 'tween 8am and 6pm. Chat to me outside those hours (UK time obviously) and then you should get a reply, so long as I'm not sleeping or out.
I think the time zones might be throwing a spanner in the works there.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Loony BoB said:
I don't think Davve swings that way...

Loony BoB

International Captain
Haha :p Makes me wonder though - how old is everyone around here, anyway? Is there a thread with everyone's ages out there somewhere?

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
marc71178 said:
But if he's doing that, what am I going to do it?

Can't he write us some nice Haikus instead?
The ball is red
Speeding along the green grass
Shotgun opening the bowling