• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Red Thread

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
Welcome to all your new guys. especially the man with the paper bag on his head. look forward to getting a bat out in themiddle with u some time

Deja moo

International Captain
Slats4ever said:
Welcome to all your new guys. especially the man with the paper bag on his head. look forward to getting a bat out in themiddle with u some time

I'm slow. I actually scrolled up the page for about 5 seconds to find out who you were referring to.. :p

Deja moo

International Captain
^^ With a bod like that, who wouldnt want you ???? Welcome from the guy who last came in before you.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Welcome indeed.

All Reds who haven't already, please email me on marc at robbins46 dot freeserve dot co uk

Cheers.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
To avoid getting spam - please edit it!

I want them so I can have all emails to add to my list - we Reds work as a team!