• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Red Thread

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
The semi-retired Andre Maddocks, who stood as the backup wicketkeeper for a couple of seasons. Jamee will be sharing glove time with the Norwayese one.
Oh, so the "non playing" selector will actually return to his job description? Amazing. (!)

Although I'm convinced he hasn't read the dev league thread for at least 2 seasons :lol:

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Jamee999 said:
Yeah, it's a career based move, along with the Reds looking like a very nice club, with a very good team spirit (and cheerleading squad)
LOL - interesting to see that said.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Jamee999 said:
Yeah, it's a career based move, along with the Reds looking like a very nice club, with a very good team spirit (and cheerleading squad)

The plan ATM, is that when Morky has to go and play big league ball (Tests) I will keep for you lot :p
Which could be rare, given my Test form. :p

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
YeahhhH!! wooohooo!!! Jamee finally makes the move, everyone saw it coming, like Bogut going to Milawaukee...

Yeahhh go jamee wooohoooo

David

International 12th Man
So which Reds do we have on board for next season currently? I could look at the sign up thread but wouldn't it be nicer if I was a lazy ******* and asked you guys to check in here? :p

steds

Hall of Fame Member
David said:
Nath, don't be jealous, just because your team isn't as close as the Reds.
I thought he was retired. If he comes un-retired, who's to say he won't come to Red? :wacko:

David

International 12th Man
steds said:
I thought he was retired. If he comes un-retired, who's to say he won't come to Red? :wacko:
Jealous that his former team, the Blues, weren't as close as the Reds

David

International 12th Man
chaminda_00 said:
Former team mate, last time i checked the great man back to lead the Blues attack for another season.
We don't know for sure that he's back with the Blues do we?