• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Red Thread

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Fantastic effort lads! :)

Our batting has been unstoppable (especially Dauth!), but it's pleasing to see the bowling finally come together. Rapp & Raghav were especially good, didn't allow colts to get any proper momentum.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Fantastic effort lads! :)

Our batting has been unstoppable (especially Dauth!), but it's pleasing to see the bowling finally come together. Rapp & Raghav were especially good, didn't allow colts to get any proper momentum.
happy that I am included and I responded with great winning performance

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Heh, meant to ask if I could get a shot up the order with Dauth being injured, after that I'll be lucky to retain my place.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Looks like my CW A failure will see me back in Red where I belong soon enough.
:shy: you should have been, but I didn't check my emails last night and missed an email saying DK has no net and that I needed to do the FC team. You'll be back next game though :)

Awesome effort from those involved though, our batting has in general been sensational this season!

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Another great win, gutted that with the bye I have to wait for Monday to smash the 1,000 run barrier.

Some OD runs tomorrow vs Green would be nice.

Athlai

Not Terrible
:shy: you should have been, but I didn't check my emails last night and missed an email saying DK has no net and that I needed to do the FC team. You'll be back next game though :)

Awesome effort from those involved though, our batting has in general been sensational this season!
Thought I was chucked!

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Wow.. I am on here all the time and I never get a game.. I am off for a couple of weeks and I am in both teams??? What are the odds!!! lol..

Great comeback by us in the 4 day version and hopefully I can kick on with more contributions at #7... And note to skip: my leggies MIGHT be useful too... ;)

But seriously, we need something to freshen up our OD campaign.. Our bowling juz a litle too mediocre at the moment... :(