• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Red Thread

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
SJS is definetely the motivator for the REDS.. we are the top of the table ATM... really love it..
Thanks SJS

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
You are welcome my dear :)

By the way, its a coincidence sure but from the time I started this Reds-are-Tops campaign, we have really turned the corner in a big way. Amazing.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
The spirit of the team is at an all time high right now thanks to SJS. Well done team for grabbing the number one spot, hopefully its not temporary. :)

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
(y) Awesome work making it to the top (for the time being).

Kudos to West for his awesome OD form as well :)

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Well my youngest daughter certainly declared her support for the good cause on holiday earlier this year

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Think SJS should join Greens next season, could have lots of fun with those images
Green team looks for recruits for next season . . .

PS : I love the Reds. There is only one thing missing here - a female cricketer - an Indipper maybe . . . .

Indipper

State Regular
Not that I am not flattered, but you guys already have 3 keeps. Could do my Frank Woolley impersonation and switch to occ wk/spinner at the end of the season but I doubt that'd be of much use.

Athlai

Not Terrible
After some dire play for the start of the season I find some form in the middle-lower order and get bumped due to the Reds just being too gun!!!

Go team. :cool: