• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Red Thread

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Because of course we had our best lineup out there as well...
You did when we had 3 players selected for the Chairmans game, and we racked up 711. Wouldn't like to see what happens when we go full strength against you guys.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Hey Skipper, we must try something radically different for the one day squad. This is not working.

cricketboy29

International Regular
Something's gotta change...We were on a run there guys...Btw, i was thinking of using that conversion thing?, Converting to a proper batsman would that improve my chances of getting into the side any?. Because my bowling looks to be ****.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
We are okay in the longer version. We cant have an unending winning streak. Its the odi's which are a big problem.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Stunned we managed an OD win tbh, but it's very good news!

Excellent performances from Dauth and West. Fairly happy with my own contribution too.