• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Red Thread

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
As much as we enjoy the content of this post, unfortunately it breaks forum rules.

Moderators. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Is that made using Band of Brothers clips?

Any updates on captaincy and teh leadership group Mr Mork?

Johnners

Yeah, is the shameful part. Will blame it on Tom Hanks.

Mork, did you get the email I sent yesterday? :unsure:

Johnners

Hmmm, problem might be my end, was having 'net issues around the time I "sent" it now that I think about it.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Official captaincy announcement:

I'll function as captain for this season. It'll be my last, so we can have some more time to see what works. Leadership group will be Kears, Clapo, Kennett, Bennett, Gray.

Also, contract offers have been sent out by email to two of the three we haven't signed yet. Kenny hasn't logged on since late April, so figured it was no point to try and reactivate him.

Last edited:

Perm

Leadership group will be Kears, Clapo, Kennett, Bennett, Gray.
I don't want to sound like an upstart, but I feel I should be given some sort of recognition within this leadership group. Obviously I haven't been with the club as long as these guys, but this will be my 3rd (IIRC) season and I've captained the Under 19's and the Fardingham ****atoo's, also acting as vice-captain in both sides. Just something I'd like to point out.