• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Red Thread

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
am i not part of CW RED any more or is it because i didn't post here ??
Your contract has, as Liam mentioned in another thread, expired.

I would like to offer you a new one but can't officially do so until the dev league offseason is over. Can talk over email if you want though. Mine is haakon dot moerk at gmail dot com.

David

International 12th Man
I will be away for over two weeks, I'll be back by the 27th I think, so if there is any activity stuff happening, count me in. Cheers.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Victory!!!!!!!!!! In the name of all that is Jeetan.

Leroy!!!

(Leroy Jenkins, you'll know what I mean if you've seen it.)

Athlai

Not Terrible
Leeroy Jenkins Now while not a fan of WoW I can appreciate the time and effort put in by these guys, after hearing stories of upwards of 60 hours a week being spent by these guys on average in this game. Hours of preparation... Leeroy!

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Leeroy Jenkins Now while not a fan of WoW I can appreciate the time and effort put in by these guys, after hearing stories of upwards of 60 hours a week being spent by these guys on average in this game. Hours of preparation... Leeroy!
Leeroy Jenkinssssss, one of the funniest things i've ever seen on youtube.