• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Red Thread

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
StedsIsMyHero

Easily our best team bowling effort all season, great stuff fellas.

Given my awesome OD form *cough* this season I'd imagine I'll be struggling to hold my place in the CW ODI team. That said, I hope the selectors give me some leway due to my ODI record (which is quite handy IMO).

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Yer hopefully a few of you lads get a gig up in the real stuff this season. And what about that FC win eh? It had to happen some time :) hahah

Go Reds

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
StedsIsMyHero

Easily our best team bowling effort all season, great stuff fellas.

Given my awesome OD form *cough* this season I'd imagine I'll be struggling to hold my place in the CW ODI team. That said, I hope the selectors give me some leway due to my ODI record (which is quite handy IMO).
face it...you're a hack clapo. ;)

luffy

International Captain
I came into this season trying to break into CWXI OD. Now im trying to get back into my club team whenever i get back.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
I came into this season trying to break into CWXI OD. Now im trying to get back into my club team whenever i get back.
I'd try and forget about the XI for the now... just focus on what you've got in front of you. Perform well for club and you'll get your shot ;)

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
OD opening spot is yours. We haven't got any batsmen. :p
If only we had a secondary system that out of form players could play in to perhaps gain some form or at least game time when they're not playing to keep activity, then maybe you'd have some batsmen!

Unfortunately, such a thing doesn't exist. :(

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Bravo lads. Good to see Gray stepping up with the bat.

Also, Guthrie Ken Kuratomi Dobson - what a delight to watch. Oozes class, amongst other things...

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Another top effort Lads, who would believe it, 3 wins in a row!! Mork, Gray & Kennett were awesome, and it was good to see that we pulled together and played well as a team.

David

International 12th Man
Was a great comeback by the batsmen, top form. Jamee I feel your maiden First class century is on the horizon.