• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Red Thread

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
After do a text-writting analysis I have come to the conclusion that Raghav and Sunilreddy are two different people as Sunilreddy swears in all the posts provided and puts a fullstop at the end of his sentence, while Raghav doesn't. :dry:

Anyways. well played beating Blue, that was a good comeback.
Or maybe you are also Raghav/Sunilreddy and in each post you deliberately write differently, and as no one has noticed it yet, you decided you had to bring it to the attention of everyone else :ph34r:

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Or maybe you are also Raghav/Sunilreddy and in each post you deliberately write differently, and as no one has noticed it yet, you decided you had to bring it to the attention of everyone else :ph34r:
You might also be Sunilreddy/Nufer on that note

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Did we merge with the local over 70's lawn bowls team or the druggies from around the corner and Gofftown or what? Our season has been way to up and down, and really those ups were minor.

Comon Reds.... Winnnnnnnnners (Please :))

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Any chance of perhaps bowling before 2nd change Skip? :(

This season really is the pits, I guess a positive outlook would be that from here on in, the only way for us is up.

Perm

I don't want to sound ungrateful, but why haven't I been playing more this season? I know I got slogged in one game, but I'm still the third most economical ODI bowler. Other than that horrific game where I went for quite a few, I've consistently kept the run-rate low. Batting has been good too. Finished off a couple of innings, and tried to save face in another. With everyrbody else struggling, I thought I might have been playing a bit more...

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
All the best REDS for further matches... Its really been bad season for us.. We need to get away from this as early as possible

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
We just need to keep at it... we can't keep losing forever ;)

Nice haul by Clapo in that last game but itbt we were never in it. Need some more batsmen to stand up and more bowlers to actually take wickets.

Johnners

Dismal bowling performance in the OD game against masters (and for the vast majority of the games this season itbt :(), can't beleive we couldn't bowl them out on that pitch.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Was pretty bad wasn't it Clapo :(

Dauthy such a star.. keep going mate. The rest of us need to pull our heaps in and get upto full fom. it's the only way we seem able to match it with the other sides.

Johnners

Well, the ony improved performance was that we made 440 in the first innings, everything else was a somewhat pathetic (match saving partnership between Kennett & myself aside)

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Batting was quite good, though it was mainly the top order and some nuggety batting from the tail that got us over the line... need Sharma to back up his big scores with consistent performances. Good to see Kears & Mork finding some form of old, if they can start scoring big we'll be set in terms of batting.

WTF is with the bowling though??

Travis_Teh

International Regular
WTF is with the bowling though??
It's like that across the board, with the red bowlers just a little more dismal thana the rest.

Have a look at the stats, only 5 bowlers in the top 10 wickets takers in the league average less than 30, with none averaging less than 25.

Of those 10, 2 average ~40. Hard life being a bowler right now. :p