• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Red Thread

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Yeah, so that answers that it's possible for two computers to have the same IP. Doesn't really answer the reply of sunilreddy under Raghavs username.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Yeah, so that answers that it's possible for two computers to have the same IP. Doesn't really answer the reply of sunilreddy under Raghavs username.
Howz that possible! Once we login with the my username 'Raghav' , why that changes to sunilreddy?

Because the IP's are same, its seems to look like that

Its me Raghav who posted that its Fair enough! I meant its fair

Last edited:

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yay, another insipid performance. The batsmen stand up and do their Job, now the bowlers look about as threatening as a..a....well we don't look threatening at all :(

That said, what better team to turn it all around against than Blue? CARN THE REDS!

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Yer we better turn it around soon Clapo or we'll have to drop everyone and let Neils under 11's play, reckon theyd have a bit more passion and do a better job than we are at the moment.

**Sharma, regarding all the talk you do... Stop It! Team Talks good, Head inflating, self boasting 100% of the time becomes really annoying.

David

International 12th Man
In other news, at least my injury means I don't get dropped. Just hope the team can put a win together next game.

GO REDS!!

cricketboy29

International Regular
Yer we better turn it around soon Clapo or we'll have to drop everyone and let Neils under 11's play, reckon theyd have a bit more passion and do a better job than we are at the moment.

**Sharma, regarding all the talk you do... Stop It! Team Talks good, Head inflating, self boasting 100% of the time becomes really annoying.
'said Kears.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
A Win :D:D

Fantastic efforts from Watt, Dauth & Mork. About time we all put in and performed as a team :)

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
After do a text-writting analysis I have come to the conclusion that Raghav and Sunilreddy are two different people as Sunilreddy swears in all the posts provided and puts a fullstop at the end of his sentence, while Raghav doesn't. :dry:

Anyways. well played beating Blue, that was a good comeback.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Hopefully many more to come hey Kennett....

Really top stuff from Rob, Hak and Watt but its only one game and we need many a more if we are to even have a crack at finals.

With my form i may not be in the team for the next few games :(

Keep improving Reds!!!

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Haha, great win there boys. Still a long way to go, but some form with the bat and ball never goes too far astray.

Mork finding form with the bat.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
After do a text-writting analysis I have come to the conclusion that Raghav and Sunilreddy are two different people as Sunilreddy swears in all the posts provided and puts a fullstop at the end of his sentence, while Raghav doesn't. :dry:

Anyways. well played beating Blue, that was a good comeback.
Sunil and I will be celebrating the moment :beer: :beer: :gathering :wine: :clapping: :Jumpy: :stretcher :drunk: :band: