• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Red Thread

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Top notch, sir. Stick around please. Might have seemed to lose faith in you somewhat after that horror game, but we still need someone to take over in FC when the Daves grow old..
I'm still spritely I'll have you know Mr Moerk.

Its the other one who belongs in a wheelchair... :ph34r:

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Fantastic win over the West Indies guys :D:D:D

A well deserved double century to Ritchie, and congrats to Turb & Kenny on their centuries. Told you we'd win by an innings Capt. Mork ;)

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Wow great job guys. Well done Ritchie especially. Happy with my century, hopefully I can continue this kinda' form. Great work by Kenny as well.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah, look. We can't give you that one. Need someone else to win one, or it'll look like favouritism.