• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Red Thread

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Fantastic win last night boys. Dauth showing is worth after struggling so far and Hak, did i say we needed you to play or what? Great showing mate.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Gun win, keeps us up the pointy end of the table..i'll try not to be too harsh ratings wise :p

OD Match vs Greens 28th May

MD Luff 2/10 - Didn't make an impact with the bat, was trouble by Rose & Cunningham
GK Dobson 6/10 - Held the innings together at the start & prevented a collapse, but needed to go on and make more of the solid start with that strike rate.
RJ Dauth 8/10 - Prevented a collapse after the early wicket of Luff, then picked up the run-rate and was the rock of the innings. Deserved a century
DA Kearsley 5/10 - Great start with the bat..... turned the match back in our favour with some brilliant fielding
H Mørk 7/10 - Who says you couldn't play OD? Great Hussyesque innings to give the bowlers more of a target to bowl at. Solid keeping as well
SA Bennett 6/10 - Solid bowling in the middle of the innings, picked up the important wicket of Read when it looked like he may guide greens home.
M Reddlapalli 3/10 - Expensive bowling, didn't really look threatening
CR Dwyer 7/10 - Tight bowling, yorked Garven before he could really make an impact with the bat, finished off Greens with a direct hit
KR Clapham 3/10 - Didn't at all look threatening, leaked runs to easily
DM Kennett 8/10 - Brilliant opening spell, dismissing Malone, and later Lynch, great economy rate
DJ Watt 9/10 - Brilliant opening spell, blasting out Lezama & Scott, later sending dangerman Corrin back to the sheds, economical, Match winning performance.

Perm

Nice work on the ratings Clapo. If only I could do a bit more in Grade Cricket to force myself into the team.

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Good outing last game guys - pleased to be having some good opening partnerships with DK this season!

Great work by Dwyer and Bennett aswell - really bowled well and gave them nothing.

Unlucky dauth

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
Dwyer Thomo and Robbo were awesome with the bat in that 2nd dig. It really says something about the depth of our tail when we have a no.9 batsman absolutely blasting centuries at better than a run-a-ball and at no.10 we have a guy as good a bat as Bennett, someone who can open in one dayers. I like it.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Deliberate ploy IIRC - we only really had 3 available bowlers who were firing in FC, so made the gamble of filling in with (in order of effectiveness) Marmite, dross and me.

Mind you, it was one of the bowlers who played the star turn with the bat - and all against IMO head and shoulders the best quick around this year.

Johnners

Tough draw guys, gun innings from Thommo, Dwyer & Marc to get us out of trouble. Will do ratings tonight when i get home