• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Red Thread

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Just popping in to say that I'm still here...:D. Very busy with uni-related commitments recently. Doesn't look like my services are needed though...:p
Yeah, you've been shovelled away for a bit - was an OD game where your bowling went 6 overs for 39 or summat and there hasn't been any spots. Mind, if you keep averaging 42 with the bat in grade cricket there might be a spot at seven.

Anyway, good to see you stick around, I think it's only nightprowler and Rob who's in any danger of inactivity.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Callum for all-time club legend. Such a spell. Clearly glad to get rid of the Black yoke.

(Yeah, fair enough Turbs, altoz, Kenny and Kears. Well batted.)

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
Pretty shweet fight back there guys after a poor first innings witht he bat, but the bowlers did really well in both of the black digs and kept us in the game for a nice win.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Great spirit shown in that last game lads. Thommo is a legend and great to see so many guys making runs with the bat. Great stuff Reds, so close to finals you can almost smell it boys!

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Shame there are no rankings anymore i would of got 0 that match.
Ratings were great, but took some time after each match. I'm sure that Hak would have no problems if one of you younger blokes did team ratings (would have to be in the spirit of the team though, no bias and no baggin of other players :P).

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Ratings were great, but took some time after each match. I'm sure that Hak would have no problems if one of you younger blokes did team ratings (would have to be in the spirit of the team though, no bias and no baggin of other players :P).
Good Point

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
'tis a fair idea. I have enough on my plate helping to administer this league.

Any volunteers? Luffy?