• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Red Thread

Deja moo

International Captain
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Any player who refuses to refrain from posting in a clubhouse once asked to do so by a relevant CW captain or vice-captain, will be subject to a fine and suspension pending a ruling by the CWBCC on the content and context of the posts in question.

Please note that this does not mean that the person in question may not post at all in the opposing clubhouse, but that posts along certain lines are prohibited once a warning has been made.
You know thats bull, Liam. Stinks of Vaughan vs ICC.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
We at Reds won't be so petty or stoop so low as to request others not to post in here.

If people can't take banter then they need a reality check.

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
Hey Robertinho, we had a mad 5th wicket partnership of 200 in that last FC game, GO US!

Oh and GO RED

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
I have noticed that the only 2 teams not complaining are Red and Black and what do you know, they're both topping the tables.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
It really is even between the Blacks and Reds! Wins against every other team, 1-1 between them.

Yeh Kenny, I am sure we can expect plenty more of those! :D

Well done to Hoggy aswell! :D

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
superkingdave said:
I have noticed that the only 2 teams not complaining are Red and Black and what do you know, they're both topping the tables.
baaaaaaaaaaah??

last time I checked it was only Green :happy:

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
superkingdave said:
When has Blue complained?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
superkingdave said:
I don't remember too many complaints from Reds last year when things weren't so good.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
When has Blue complained?
Good point - there's only really one team complaining - and it's also the team making up all the excuses under the sun whilst whinging and crying at the banter.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
What point?

Reds shut him up immediately.

However Mr P was not making up excuses for defeats or moaning about missing players so often.