• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Red Thread

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Very much delayed, but ratings for the FC v Colts:

Mørk 8 - two solid knocks
Luff 1 - nuff said
Dobson 6 - keeps sticking in, I suppose I can't demand much more at this stage
Sharma 7 - 88, not bad - finally carried on the form
Kearsley 6 - and back to start-heaven...
Gray 6 - okay keeping and a big part of us actually getting a competitive total
Dwyer 3 - two blitzes and unspectacular bowling
Thompson 8 - couple of useful scores and the most threatening of the bowlers
Kennett 6 - keeps his average down...oh, and lasted 104 balls
Bennett 4 - econ high, one wicket, not too many runs
Amir 2 - oh. dear.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Had to name a side and am a little out of whack with schedule. If anyone on the panel have issues with the XI named, mail me or voice concerns here, might adapt the team if I get online.

Basically, Dauth, Robbins and Watt all come back into the side, Raghav unlucky but we need the batting and the spinners against a Black side with Pickup, Borcich and Markus. A spinner is likely to make way for a seamer in our next FC, and Marc also needs to come up with an innings to keep the likes of Nayak, Gray and Dwyer out of the side.
You're only talking about FC here right :unsure: *feels insecure*

Johnners

*sigh* can't wait until either the next OD match, or even a grade cricket match...haven't played for about a fortnight :(

Last edited:

Johnners

*sigh* the downside of being a CWXI fringe player, now i can't even get a shot in our first OD team :(

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Solid draw in the FC game Reds.. bit dissapointing with the loss in the OD game though. Really need a few wins on the trot to lift out position on the tables.

luffy

International Captain
Really dissapointed with my effort. Not fast enough for OD, at least i'm playing like i would in real life.

Johnners

Happy Birthday Kears :)

Top OD win fellas, gun performance from Kenny with the bat, and Kennett with the ball (Y). Feels so good to be playing cricket again!