• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Red Thread

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Mørk i've been noticing a lot of dropped catches from our team's performances of late and i was just wondering who is our best fielders, excluding keeper and also where exactly do we stand in the fielding department compared to other teams.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Mørk i've been noticing a lot of dropped catches from our team's performances of late and i was just wondering who is our best fielders, excluding keeper and also where exactly do we stand in the fielding department compared to other teams.
In other words im one of the better fielders in the team, get me in the starting XI and we wont drop any catches.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
In other words im one of the better fielders in the team, get me in the starting XI and we wont drop any catches.
Aren't you in India?

To Manju's question: I think we're pretty much middle of the range fielding-wise - Robbins and Watt might be slightly worse than others.

Last edited:

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Aren't you in India?

To Manju's question: I think we're pretty much middle of the range fielding-wise - Robbins and Watt might be slightly worse than others.
They couldn't afford a seat for me on the plane, so i had to swim there. Should arrive by tommorrow morning.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Hmm Mork I mentioned this in the Results thread as well but have you noticed a trend. Everytime I am on the team we tend to win the game :cool: :p. I think we should stick to a winning combo if it seems to be working for us.

Also, as to Manju's question, I am one of the better fielders in the team, have taken quite a few stunning catches.

Forgive me for bragging in this post, but just pointing a few things out for consideration :p.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Hmm Mork I mentioned this in the Results thread as well but have you noticed a trend. Everytime I am on the team we tend to win the game :cool: :p. I think we should stick to a winning combo if it seems to be working for us.

Also, as to Manju's question, I am one of the better fielders in the team, have taken quite a few stunning catches.

Forgive me for bragging in this post, but just pointing a few things out for consideration :p.
With Dauth and Robbins out you're one of very few who can bat anyway, so pretty much assured of a spot. :p

(if I had a full squad at my disposal, you would have got the chance over Luff, and Raghav over Amir today. That was what I planned for, without thinking the CT was scheduled to begin on the 27th.)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
So long as you back up all your previous comments with performances.

You may not know itas yet, but at Reds the team is far more important than the individual, so comments of the like that you've made are not the best way to integrate yourself into the team...

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
So long as you back up all your previous comments with performances.

You may not know itas yet, but at Reds the team is far more important than the individual, so comments of the like that you've made are not the best way to integrate yourself into the team...
Go Reds! :ph34r:

luffy

International Captain
A bit unlucky there fellas. Can't believe after that perrformance, your thinking of dropping me, :laugh: just joking anyway.