• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Red Thread

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
:D 2000th Reply in "The Red Thread"

Also, i notice a few other tames having Team OD numbers.... if Red is following suit, i would like to request the no.33 :)

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Again repeating..need some help

Our first match is vs CW Black on 21st April and I am waiting when our team will be announced.. waiting for it..

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Again repeating..need some help

Our first match is vs CW Black on 21st April and I am waiting when our team will be announced.. waiting for it..
Chances are that Hak will be simming the game and he will announce the team just before he does it.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Happy Birthday Kenny.

Here are my wishes in my mother tongue..telugu

Puttinaroju subhakankshalu

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Ratings for Red:

H Mørk - 3/10 - that's for wicketkeeping. Shocking stuff with the bat, didn't know which way to go. Wouldn't be fun to discover I've left my form in New Zealand of all places...
GKK Dobson - 2/10 - eek. Five runs and dropped Gelman on 43. Not the best of starts.
AS Sharma - 4/10 - at least got useful starts but has a bit more to prove, I find...
RJ Dauth - 9/10 - impenetrable. Class act throughout. Loses one point for the sheer n00b-ness of getting out to the Chinese smack-talker.
MJ Robbins - 7/10 - very handy bowling, will be useful if we want to stack the batting in one game and bat for a draw. Going for a duck in the first had me worried, but class batting in the second.
DA Kearsley - 7/10 - turning the corner? Averaged 45 for the match at least, but still worried about the carrying on of starts. Electric fielding.
CP Thompson - 6/10 - economical bowling and handy batting, didn't set the world alight though.
SA Bennett - 6/10 - tied down one end. Poor batting though, rapidly heading the way of the rabbit.
DM Kennett - 5/10 - 166 balls faced the highlight of the day, I reckon. Class ball to get Markus and Smith, good men to get out, but struggled with line and length. Hopefully it's just rust on the old man.
DJ Watt - 8/10 - 30-5-73-7...just wow. Things would have been nasty in the second without you.
SV Raghav - 7/10 - first innings alone deserves a lot of credit - wouldn't have had the lead without you. Don't know what happened after those 10 overs were up though...hope luck didn't run out?

MD Luff - 4/10 - exceptionally poor time to be fooled by a Cunningham straight one in the first.
ZJ Ritchie - 5/10 - seems to suffer from Kears' start-disease. Two thirties is reasonable, I suppose.
M Reddlapalli - 4/10 - good batting in the second. Let's just forget about the bowling, don't think it'll be used much at all this year.