• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Red Thread

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Good luck for the pre-season guys, am thoroughly looking forward to the prospect of taking on some of my team-mates if I make it into the U19's.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
I am confident of my place in the side after some good decent performances in the warmup tour.

All the best guys

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
HAHA we sure do have some confident players this season, lets hope we play well as a team and continue our journey to championships...... (its about time us Red's got one)

Raghav

Back from China, it's exciting, China that is. Being back is ok.
Did you eat China Prawns.. Fantastic/.....I think you had it..I would like to go to China again if time permits. i went to china three years back..

Good place

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
I would like to sign a contract with RED team . How would I do it. Please guide me
Rookies get "rookie contracts" which last one year. You signed one of those when you confirmed you wanted to play for Red in the Rookie Signings thread.

After this season is over, we can sign you for a longer-term deal.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
good luck for the upcoming season guys and can i have a bear please (slams down his bucks and ex red concession card lol :P)

Raghav

Our first match is vs CW Black on 21st April and I am waiting when our team will be announced.. waiting for it..