• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CWXI Dev League: Team Names

Loony BoB

International Captain
Green Power sounds like a political campaign and Green Giants sounds like we're suffering from some bad food. xD

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Mr. P said:
Yeah ok Jamee I mean no offence;)

But seriously I don't like the team names...sounds like something 10 year old kids would say like "Power Force" and the like...
After looking back on them I've decided that I only like Cricket Web BLUE Bolt's name

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Sounds like Major League Baseball... franchises and all

One problem with the Phoenix name is the Yorkshire connection!

DJellett

International Debutant
:-O

Thank god there's no Aboriginal members...

Will these be used properly now?
Also do you all like em?

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
superkingdave said:
What about the Black Panthers

Red Robins LOL
Green Machine
Blue Crew
sorry, ill refuse to play for a team called "blue crew"

nice try though :)

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
in view of recent comments by senior player Mr Mxyzptlk, the office of test cricket broncoman would like to retract the following comment made by the player himself at approximately 00:36 Australian Eastern Standard time 1st september 2004

ill refuse to play for a team called "blue crew"

he is fully committed to playing for the blue side, no matter how silly the name is....