• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Players A-Z

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Depends on what needs to be done...would love to help but am pretty busy for the next couple of weeks

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Neil Pickup said:
I'm sure I'll find some time during the coming Test series. What else can one do at 4am?
Make a German oral presentation :wacko:
kinda wish i hadn't forgotten about it =/

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
thanks for the.....support...
however it has to be on the history of the region of Lower Austria :p

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Matteh said:
thanks for the.....support...
however it has to be on the history of the region of Lower Austria :p
Das ist Ossteriech (hey, it's an oral test right, you don't need to spell stuff right :p)

Liam, I might be able to chip in a few.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
KennyD said:
I volunteer myself ..... and Rob Dauth.

We're your guys. Seriously.
He does not lie. I volunteer myself... and Kenny Dobson.

Assuming you don't mind us doing them, could you give us team lists with FC & OD averages? :p

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Liam i was thinking about this the other day, what about reviving the website? If Neil or someone could run up a decent template(i could do one but it'd be shine a light), i wouldn't mind knocking out a few player pages like cricinfo with stats up to last season, etc

Could link in with Dan's scorecard database.