• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Players A-Z

Loony BoB

International Captain
Patrick, Patrick, Patrick. You asked for updates, you said you'd do them, and what have we seen? Nothing! Typical CW Blue player... ;) Although I should probably count myself lucky considering mine might end up being done by you. :p *fear*

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
ooohhhh now you done it.

*skips to the letter D*

im trying to make these quality thankyou, you can always volunteer :)

Loony BoB

International Captain
I was going to, but I lack the God-given talent... take your time, man. :D I've just been bored enough lately to notice these things, but now Liam's spamming up my email inbox it's all good. :)

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
alright boys, im working very hard on these, should be complete soon! keep ur pants on :)

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
dream big Jamesy boy, dream big! ahhh too many rookies this season... get an indentity! :)

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
Nnanden said:
alright boys, im working very hard on these, should be complete soon! keep ur pants on :)
Good stuff Nath, lovely dedication you're showing there.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
geez boys, i wish some of you would talk this up, i feel like no-one wants it :p

im going away for the weekend, which means i wont get it done sooner than i would have liked. buuut tonight I will go all-out to get it done damn quick.

Last edited:

Loony BoB

International Captain
I've been checking the thread every new post it gets to see if it's sorted. I just don't want to get my hopes up knowing how long it's been since there were any updates. Definitely looking forward to it though...