• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Players A-Z

SupaFreak2005

International Vice-Captain
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Surely your knowledge of the alphabet is sound enough that you know where
'S' is. :p
Surely you have enough common sense to know a yes or no question..... maybe even a probably not :p

Last edited:

delkap

State Vice-Captain
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Surely your knowledge of the alphabet is sound enough that you know where
'S' is. :p
Well I was wondering the same thing.. since you are now on E :p
Then I though you were only doing it for past regular players, which is fair enough ..
But you could have stated that..
BTW, I hv no problems with that.. it's a very good read :)

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Profiles for Amit Mookerjee, BK Smith, Dave, David Kennett, David Kearsley, Deeps, Dylan Jellett, Eyes Only, Ferd, Gibbs N Smith, Ian Markus, Imran Khan Jr., Jagaways, Jamee999 and Jason Toogood. Hopefully I'll have 'L' through 'S' up by tomorrow, at least. If I've missed anyone, don't hesitate to throw a hissy fit.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Profiles added for:

L of Darkness
Langeveldt
Lucky Eddie
Marc71178
Master Blaster
Mr Mxyzptlk
Mr Ponting
Mr Wright
Nath Patrick
Neil Pickup
Nibblet
Nikhil Nichani
Paid the Umpire
Peter Young
Pratyush Khaitain
Rich_2001
Rik
Rob Timewell
Ryan
Samuel Vimes
Sanz
SquidAU
StUEy
Supah Freak
Tamara
Tom Halsey
Top Cat
Umpire Money
Vishnu Reddy
Xavier Rose
Yaju Arya
Zaid Ghansar

SupaFreak2005

International Vice-Captain
Funny Profile liam!
Just had to crack jokes on me cause of my post about your common sense.
Oh well...
and the name is SupaFreak!!!!

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Brilliant Liam!

Takes the CWXI to another level In my opinion, be very good if you could find the time to make it a regular ,eg.every season, feature.

:thumbup1: :thumbsup: :thumbup: :kicking: :clapping: :gora: :jawdrop: :drool: :jump: :clap:

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Good stuff!

Though, looking at that amount of praise, you'd have to wonder why a certain Norwegian wickie hasn't been called up...

Loony BoB

International Captain
Just out of curiosity, is this for players active at the end of Season 6? If so, is there any chance of getting a profile as the season moves on? I'm so selfish. =]

Mr Mxyzptlk

SupaFreak2005 said:
Funny Profile liam!
Just had to crack jokes on me cause of my post about your common sense.
Oh well...
and the name is SupaFreak!!!!
Not in Australian. They likes their 'h's.

Timewell

U19 Debutant
Glenn McGrath... :blink: I am honoured but I don't think that I deserve such praise at this stage in my career - it could only serve to inflate my ego, which would be a bad thing.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Loony BoB said:
Just out of curiosity, is this for players active at the end of Season 6? If so, is there any chance of getting a profile as the season moves on? I'm so selfish. =]
Everyone will get one. I still have to fill in the gaps.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Timewell said:
Glenn McGrath... :blink: I am honoured but I don't think that I deserve such praise at this stage in my career - it could only serve to inflate my ego, which would be a bad thing.
Don't complain. I got Ashley Giles...

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
pretty happy with mine liam, cept im a LHB (hissy fit! hissy fit!) far out that would have taken forever mate... great work. i like eddie uncles one.