• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Players A-Z

Majin

International Debutant
The best thing about that site is seeing what sort of people play those kind of geeky games. There was a thread not long ago by one of the established members who's been around for ages and works on the site posting pictures of when he was stationed in Iraq with the army. Takes all sorts I guess.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Majin said:
The best thing about that site is seeing what sort of people play those kind of geeky games. There was a thread not long ago by one of the established members who's been around for ages and works on the site posting pictures of when he was stationed in Iraq with the army. Takes all sorts I guess.
And then there's my Mum!

EDIT: Although admittadly she never played the games.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Loony BoB said:
Haha. EoFF has members named...

Looney BeN
Looney BoB
LoonyBoB
loony bob gave me herpes
loony bob impregnated me
loony bob jiggled my ****
loony bob kissed me
loony bob kissed my goat
loony bob penetrated me
loony bob shaved my nip.
loony bob stripped 4 me
loony bob touched my ***
Loony **** the AssClown
Your FACE is Loony BoB

...and I'm actually serious. I just pulled them off the memberlist. There was also Loser BoB, but we changed his name to Dave van der Watt :p
Eugh

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Loony BoB said:
If video games is nerdier than cricket, I guess it is. I never really cared - almost everyone I know plays them these days anyway. :p
Nerds aren't the only ones playing video games these days mind you.

Loony BoB

International Captain
roseboy64 said:
Nerds aren't the only ones playing video games these days mind you.
Don't worry - I'm fully aware of that, pretty sure the guys who are saying anything to suggest it are just messing around too. :p I think 'nerds' as a whole are a thing of the past these days, or maybe I'm just getting old after not being in school for so long.

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
Loony BoB said:
Not an FF character, nope. I'm well known at EoFF because I do so much - admin of the forums, effectively the guy that runs the site staff, the owner of the chatroom, the runner of the awards, the person who started up various other projects such as a map showing which country (or state) everyone lives in, the wiki, and other such things. Oddly enough, I'm not much of a gamer at all, I just like to manage the site and keep things interesting over there.

EDIT: The CWXI archive is just another example of the stuff I do, I guess. I've also been long-considering starting up a chatroom for CricketWeb.
Wow :huh: respect

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
I've played FF6 or 7, I think. You got weird god/thingos like 'Shiva' and the like. Back when I was young and in primary school, of course.

cameeel

International Captain
Any news as far as the A-Z list is concerned?

(I hate FF, Neverwinter Nights is far better, though i don't have that either)

Majin

International Debutant
He's well known at EoFF because he's had dirty relationships with half of the female members. Don't listen to what he tells you. :p

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Loony BoB said:
Haha. EoFF has members named...

Looney BeN
Looney BoB
LoonyBoB
loony bob gave me herpes
loony bob impregnated me
loony bob jiggled my ****
loony bob kissed me
loony bob kissed my goat
loony bob penetrated me
loony bob shaved my nip.
loony bob stripped 4 me
loony bob touched my ***
Loony **** the AssClown
Your FACE is Loony BoB
OH! :lol: Sweet Jesus!

Last edited:

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
cameeel said:
Any news as far as the A-Z list is concerned?

(I hate FF, Neverwinter Nights is far better, though i don't have that either)
NWN Nights is great, and I found it for $18.85 in a shop in Queensland (or the like), but when I had to uninstall it from my laptop it deleted some system files...
James90 said:
:lol::lol::lol::laugh::laugh::lol::lol::lol:

OH! :lol: Sweet Jesus!
I disagree; for me, it would have to be 'loony bob shaved my nip.'

cameeel

International Captain
chooka_nick said:
NWN Nights is great, and I found it for $18.85 in a shop in Queensland (or the like), but when I had to uninstall it from my laptop it deleted some system files...
.'
I bought in Munich hoping it'd have a dual language option, but German was the only one :(

And my bloody mate lost my english version of it :@

Loony BoB

International Captain
I, er, obtained NWN a while back. It was okay, but got boring fast. I'm not really into the "Western RPGs" as I think they're called.