• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Dev League Season 7**

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Ahhhhh :( another close loss.. we always seem to be falling off short..

nice to see my batting form is still pretty tight, and a solid partnership with adil did us well.. good job on adil for sticking out there and keeping the score ticking ! Although i wish the rest of the team did step up like captain said so.. not happy with my personal bowling i could have done more to help the team out.. need to work on that a lot more..

Cloete

International Captain
Unlucky Green. We need to pull something here and someone needs to put their hand up and say I'll win it for us each game. Blewy would be the likely candidate, but otherwise we need to bat in partnerships. The bowling is quite decent but we need a few more bowlers taking wickets. Come on Green! Bounce back fellas!

On a personal note it's same old, same old. I have to be the biggest criminal in OD cricket of making starts. Having made only 1 ODI hundred it just proves the point. I need to atleast get a 50 or be involved in a big partnership. Actually I'm going to request a stat to do with it.

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Another terrible loss from a good position...fairly happy with my bowling although to be honest we should have done better...

Come on Reds, lets come back in to form!:)

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
Can't add much to what the others said....very dissapointing that the side is just not clicking at all...Well done to Lord and Adil, hopefully a few of the rest of us will be able to follow their lead and start to play as a team.

*Goes to the nets to try and find some more form....*

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
ahhh very happy with my bowling, bit expensive but shmeh!! great work by the team, a good win. keep it coming fellas, we're doin well...

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Can't play spin... :(

This really isn't good enough people - bowling was decent (at least the full-timers), but names like Marc, Markus, Ghansar and myself need to step up the batting if we're to compete in this tournament.

ash chaulk

International Captain
Reds are another victim of the Black Attack.

p.s. I saw you stare me down as i left the pitch dave... this is the start of a battle between me and you. Just like Lara v McGrath

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
ash chaulk said:
Reds are another victim of the Black Attack.

p.s. I saw you stare me down as i left the pitch dave... this is the start of a battle between me and you. Just like Lara v McGrath
Yeah, well its always a pleasure to get the opposition's trash talker out of the way cheaply. :D

Last edited:

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
we are struggling for form boys, happy with my batting but i would prefer a duck if it means we start winning, come on boys we are a better side than what we are producing. lets start putting up a fight

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Well said Bugs - I've conducted an in-depth investgation into our recent efforts, and changes will be made.

CrimeMasterGogo

School Boy/Girl Captain
once you have entered there stats is it over?

my pace bowling has improved to Freiddie Flintoff level...

and i've decided to go for the bowling...like Shoaib Malik..

is there a CW Red coach?

CW Red is going to come back strongly...mark my words