• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sorry...but

CrimeMasterGogo

School Boy/Girl Captain
Can someone please tell me how to get into this?

IT seems very interesting but I have no idea where to start...

How do you get stats...who decides the team...etc.

I've been looking for a place where all this information is together...but I can't find it..

thanks

Tom Halsey

International Coach
In the 'Cricket Web Development League' forum, the topped thread in there.

In there, you post your personal stats, as others have.

The Selectioon board picks the team, that comprises of 4 people - hope that helps. :D

CrimeMasterGogo

School Boy/Girl Captain
Thanks
Where do you get your personal stats? Can you make them up?

Also, may I join the LSU?

I am a leggie who can sometimes accidentally bowl a toppie

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Yeah sure, just add LSU into your signature.

If you don't have any record of personal stats, yeah, just make them up with rough regards to ability. Liam edit's all entries slightly anyway.

PY

International Coach
Tom hasn't used his proper figures so just make them up. :p

Welcome to CW by the way. :)

PY

International Coach
CrimeMasterGogo said:
Thank you..

I discovered this site a few weeks ago...

how old is it?
The process was started by a guy (NZer) called James in October 2001 and been growing ever since! :)

SupaFreak2005

International Vice-Captain
Tom Halsey said:
Yeah sure, just add LSU into your signature.

If you don't have any record of personal stats, yeah, just make them up with rough regards to ability. Liam edit's all entries slightly anyway.

He's lucky he gets to make his up.
Too bad Liam know me so I can't hide anything :dry:

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
nah i meant madical, its a word all right, lke im madical, your madical, we@re all madical!!!

*twitches*

madical