• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I wanna join too here r my details

zghansar

School Boy/Girl Captain
Name: Zaid Ghansar
Handedness : RHB
Keeper?: N
Bowling : Fast Medium
General Batting position (1-11): 4

Batting Avge: 39.89
Bowling Avge: 25.12

I dont know how do people give there own averages from so I just gave my real stats from my team, im in Mumbai, India regular Cricket player, Hope i can be of some help.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You've been accepted into the Dev League and will represent Cricket Web Red, so stay tuned to the forum.

zghansar

School Boy/Girl Captain
thanks a lot

Mr Mxyzptlk said:
You've been accepted into the Dev League and will represent Cricket Web Red, so stay tuned to the forum.
Thanks a lot,,, that was quick and easy

zghansar

School Boy/Girl Captain
i cant find the red team??

where in the forums do i find the reb team its become quiet confusing i suggest a cleanup 2 diff areas for member n official posts

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Welcome to CW dude.

http://forum.cricketweb.net/showthread.php?t=7700

That is the official thread about the Development League Season 6. All results, injuries and team comments get posted in there. So have a read through that. We are onto about page 14 i think, so it may take a while :p

Most of all, Welcome to the all mighty Reds!.... Well not so all mighty at the moment :(

Last edited: