• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 5 Discussion, News, Results

PY

International Coach
If my maths is correct, for Season 5 your OD average is 43 and 4D is 31.5.

Good start from all. :)

Yousuf_Youhana

U19 12th Man
its fantastic getting a 50+ early, will build my confidence, hope to get another 50 and a 5 W Haul cuz bowling has been patchy, but the teamwork has worked brilliantly, GibbsnSmith and Craig are playing as if they've been in the side for 5 years.lol

Great work guys! Hope to keep this run alive!

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
PY said:
If my maths is correct, for Season 5 your OD average is 43 and 4D is 31.5.

Good start from all. :)
Thanks mate... a good start but there's always room for improvement!! I know I can do much better than that!! :P

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
bugssy said:
great win guys, well done boys

good to see when some ppl dont do much other ppl put there hands up and take over

great team work

:P
Not everyone in the team is a guy Bugs....:P

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Gilchrist bats at 7 and he doesn't complain. :P

There are so many bowling options that you're unlikely to get much work in. I also have you listed as a legspinner, which we have enough of already.

Mr Mxyzptlk

**DIV 1**
Veterans XI 175 & 234
New Zealand 'A' 417

New Zealand 'A' won by an innings and 8 runs

Man of the match: JD Ryder

Big runs for Fulton and Ryder.

-------------------
-------------------
**DIV 2**
Kenya 262 & 506
Australia 'A' 523/6d & 246/4

Australia 'A' won by 6 wickets

Man of the match: MTG Elliott

Tikolo is the new Dev League record holder for individual FC score, after his breathtaking 334 from only 367 balls! 71 fours!

Attachments

Mr Mxyzptlk

In the absence of Marc and Eyes Only, who are touring New Zealand, Imran Khan Jr. will lead the CW 'A' side, with Lord of Darkness as his deputy.

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
In response to the media's allegations that I lose my brain when I get to the 90's, I have this to say.

I'm averaging 98, 2 scores of 97 and 99, I'm the second best player in history only to the Don. Actually I wouldn't mind a bump up the order. You can't make many hundreds at 6.

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Slats4ever said:
In response to the media's allegations that I lose my brain when I get to the 90's, I have this to say.

I'm averaging 98, 2 scores of 97 and 99, I'm the second best player in history only to the Don. Actually I wouldn't mind a bump up the order. You can't make many hundreds at 6.
Glad to see that you said you were second behind the Don my friend! :P

Yousuf_Youhana

U19 12th Man
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
In the absence of Marc and Eyes Only, who are touring New Zealand, Imran Khan Jr. will lead the CW 'A' side, with Lord of Darkness as his deputy.
Great honour to be captain of a Fantastic Side, I would hope for a Big Team Batting Performance once again Everyone Chip in! Our Bowling Attack Wright, David jr, Ponting + Master Blaster are all in good form, And I will hope to test my captaincy in the next game, if we win, job's a gudun, if we lose, please don't torture me!! :(

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Yousuf_Youhana said:
Great honour to be captain of a Fantastic Side, I would hope for a Big Team Batting Performance once again Everyone Chip in! Our Bowling Attack Wright, David jr, Ponting + Master Blaster are all in good form, And I will hope to test my captaincy in the next game, if we win, job's a gudun, if we lose, please don't torture me!! :(
me and the guys that go on tour wish the a guys all the best and keep up te good start to the season. congrats on the skipper and vice

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
I'm sure that (unlike my bizarre and IMO undeserved elevation to the CW XI) this will prove the right choice!

Good luck boys!