• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Season 4 Playoffs** Discussion and Results

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
lord_of_darkness said:
LOL at CWB beating CWA should keep some of those a players still in their spots.. :P
Without our star performer the match was a joke.

(notes none of the Bs were called up to play for the XI, what does that tell you?)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
lord_of_darkness said:
if you want us to give them a go then sure lol
:rolleyes: I wonder why the selection committee is accused of being unfair when one of the members (who incidentally plays every game when he's fit, regardless of his performance) makes comments like this :rolleyes:

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
the only people accusing the board of being unfair are the people that arent in the cwxi :P

also by the way the board is headed by Liam and Reuben ..

lord_of_darkness and mr mxyzpltk are cwxi players..

just clearing your confusion mate..

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
In a press statement released by Liam Camps:

"The board decisions are well thought through and there is no bias involved as far as I am concerned. We encourage the members of the CW XI family, which includes Dev. Players, to voice their opinions, but those are used merely as a means to let us know what the general consensus is. Our decisions will not change to please the public by anything other than the results they produce. Thank you."

Last edited:

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
i am very dissappointed to see that my beloved cwa boys got done in the final, i wish i was there guys. i am very sorry and i would have hit the cwb boys all over the place, but i got an all important call up to the cwx1 and i didnt want to let it go by, however i am sure i will be back to grace the opening roll and number 4 spot very soon.

howbout a rematch when i get back :P