• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Back to Syedur Rahman's

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Upon much testing and much thought, I have decided to revert to Syedur Rahman's to sim Season 4 of the Dev League. This was a difficult decision, considering the weeks of work to complete the database, but ultimately I feel it is for the best.

The results were very extraordinary in that teams were being beaten by 200+ runs and an innings and 300+ runs on a regular basis. This is because many teams, including CW A, were knocked over for less than 150 game after game.

Keep in mind that there will be no delay and the season will be started today as promised. Also, ITC will be considered for Season 5 if all the bugs can be figured out, or if nothing better comes along.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
*official stats' keeper kicks himself repeatedly for not storing the old version of the spreadsheet*

Will spend Saturday trying to knock up something.

Live sim starts in three hours, right?

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yep. Sorry for not notifying you sooner, but testing was being done up until this morning.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
No matter. As long as you give me a day or so to revert, and don't expect the averages up too soon, it'll be done (luckily exams are over)