• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Season 4* CW 'A' and 'B' Squads

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
**Cricket Web A**
Umpire Money (C)(OD)
Eyes Only (vc) (wk)
Marc71178 (C) (5D)
Bugssy
Age Master
Rik
R_Powell_fan
David Kennett
Chris Hinton
Gotchya
Supah Freak
Mr Wright
Argonaut
Broncoman (during CW XI ODI's)

**Cricket Web B**
Langeveldt (C)
Imran Khan Jr. (vc)
Gibbs N Smith
Vishnu Reddy
Jamee999
Samuel Vimes (wk)
Sunil Havascar
Nibblet
Ryan (wk)
Paid the Umpire
Bluefox
Deeps
Craig
Amits
David Jr.
Yaju Arya

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
yep congrats to the people.. and hopefully this will be good interesting season for y'all and international caps to be sought after :P work hard and enjoy !

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
*delighted at such an honour *

I wish to place on record my thanks to Umpire Money for his captaincy, I feel he has laid the grounds for us to go on and be a force to be reckoned with in the longer form of the game.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Pre-season training has gone very well, and all the batsmen/woman are in good touch.

Bowling-wise, everyone has had a go, and all have taken wickets at one time or other, so we're looking good.

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Wicketkeeper and Vice Captain of The "A" Team...:wow: I am looking forward to working with Umpire Money and Marc to lead the team to many victories...

I am honoured by the selector's faith in me...I hope I can make them proud

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
If you drop as many as you have done in pre-season training / testing, I'm going to kick your ass! ;)