• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Season 4* Schedule

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It took about 30 minutes to work out these fixtures. If anyone spots any mistakes, then let me know. The season will start next Friday (unless something pressing comes up) and I hope to do a live MSN sim of the opening game - Cricket Web A v England A. Would people who are interesting in attending the sim please state what time and (if I don't already have it) your email address?

Attachments

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Next Friday - perfect, my exams'll be over by then. Any time from 04:00 GMT to 10:00 GMT will do.

my address is haakon dot moerk at nordprosjekt dot no

Don't put your email out as a link. Spammer's paradise :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
0400? :O

Fridays are good for me (1200 GMT onwards, ain't gonna be up beforehand... don't think Sam's times will suit Liam too much, mind!)

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ok. On Friday I should be online solid from 7pm (19:00) local time until about 1am the next morning. England is 4 hours ahead and Australia is 15 (I think) ahead. I will also be online at various time between 12:00 (midday) and 7pm on Friday.

For those of you who don't want to expose your email address to the general public, my hotmail is sportzfreak3@hotmail.com , so you guys can add me.