• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 3 : Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
India A 181 & 216
Cricket Web 'A' 352 & 47/1

Cricket Web 'A' won by 9 wickets

Man of the match: David

Coach's Comments:
Superb bowling from David and Mr Ponting in this match, with more reliable batting from Lord and Marc71178. Also, Eyes is really starting to perform very well in that opening position. Top stuff against the strongest team in the league.

---

Minnows XI 319 & 187
Cricket Web 'B' 247 & 204

Minnows XI won by 55 runs

Man of the match: Mr Wright

Coach's Comments:
Words simply cannot describe how upset I am right now. :!( The bowling was half-hearted and we missed opportunities to limit the Minnows batting. Then the batting was complacent. Several batsmen fell to loose shots at keys stages. Well bowled by Mr. Wright and well batted by Sunil Havascar and Imran Khan jr.

Attachments

gibbsnsmith

State Vice-Captain
Patehic performance allround...my time in the nets isnt working :!(

i needsto be dropped after another of my rubbish display when the team needed me to guide us home, i get out like a tit..disgusting

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
nice win team !! Great all round peformance from the team as a whole..
Why in the word do we use 9 bowlers.. insecure captain.. :P

haha losing to the minnows.. no promotions for any of you to come :P

David

International 12th Man
Woohoo!!!!

Finally showing some form :)

Great game fella's, great supporting bowling in the first innings from Mr. Ponting, then a great effort from him and Lord in the second, fantastic game all round fella's!!

gibbsnsmith

State Vice-Captain
I was wondering if at some point, if there could be a triangular series between CW XI, CW A and CW B, itd be interesting...

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
gibbsnsmith said:
I was wondering if at some point, if there could be a triangular series between CW XI, CW A and CW B, itd be interesting...
No, it would be ritual murder for the Bs..

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
lord_of_darkness said:
Nope there will only be the odd CwXi vs Cw A

and MAYBE a game of CwA vs CwB

thats a huge MAYBE
The first option i like as always, the second involves a maybe thats a little too big.

Mr Mxyzptlk

October 16th

South Africa 'A' 526/5d & 60/0
England 'A' 191 & 391

South Africa 'A' won by 10 wickets

Man of the match: Jon Kent

Kent slaughtered the English bowling and Bacher stranded van Wyk on 98*.

---

Australia 'A' 416 & 373/7d
Zimbabwe 'A' 397 & 152/2

Australia 'A' draw with Zimbabwe 'A'

Man of the match: Gavin Ewing

Australia A's bowling lets them down again as they fall to another draw.

Attachments

Mr Mxyzptlk

SOUTH AFRICA 'A' 203 45.1 overs
CRICKET WEB 'A' 205/4 35.1 overs

Cricket Web 'A' won by 6 wickets

Man of the match: Lord of Darkness

Coach's comments:
12 on the trot! Congratulations! We go unbeaten on the season in OD and top the division. Exceptional bowling from Lord of Darkness with solid support from the seamers. The target was never really a problem and Bugssy ensured that.

---

NEW ZEALAND 'A' 196 48.5 overs
CRICKET WEB 'B' 198/6 32.4 overs

Cricket Web 'B' won by 4 wickets

Man of the match: Vishnu Reddy

Coach's comments:
Tremendous comeback with the ball after NZ A raced to 38/0 off 4 overs. Mr Wright conceded 21 runs in 2 overs in his first spell, but came back in his second spell to bowl 8 consecutive superb overs. Langeveldt was very economical in support. Vishnu Reddy came out and smashed the bowling around, but the hero at the end was Samuel Vimes. He picked the right time to find form.

Attachments

gibbsnsmith

State Vice-Captain
Bah! so what

probably a bad call by me.
You dont cut it if you make mistakes, need to be self-critical and work hard, thats what i have to do to compete with the best of my age. And the crap im performing heresis ****

Status
Not open for further replies.