• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 3 : Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
VERY happy with my bowling performance there, easily my most economical bowling this year, and even picking up a wicket.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Beautiful All Round cricket guys !!

Top bowling and top batting especially from the top order .. good work marc , tamara and bugs for holding things up..

Can we have updated current avgs and season avgs please liam...

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
lord_of_darkness said:
Can we have updated current avgs and season avgs please liam...
Season avges should be available by tomorrow after I process today's and tomorrow's games.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
October 18th

INDIA A 261/9 50.0 overs
AUSTRALIA 'A' 210/9 50.0 overs

India A won by 51 runs

Man of the match: Hemang Badani

Badani and Balaji combine for Indian success...

---

VETERANS XI 226 41.1 overs
WEST INDIES 'A' 217/8 50.0 overs

Veterans XI won by 9 runs

Man of the match: Desmond Haynes

The Vets collapse, but their bowling restricts the West Indies 'A' team.

Attachments

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
im back guys and good to see we are still playing quality cricket.

and marc it is great to share so many wonderful partnerships with u . and we are all going well. lets keep it up and turn 12 into 22 or something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.