• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 3 - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Good work team!

Even though I didn't get to have a bat, I would like to congratulate the team on a fine performance

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Basis for suspension.
Although I agree with the suspension as threatening to throw Cheese is a serious offence (although at least he wasn't eating it on the night before a game), I object to being dragged into the discussion and being used as a threat.

After consulting my agent, he has instructed me to poke my tounge out at you and say "ner-ner-ne-ner-ner" 3 times.

Actually, he agreed to a 4 game ban didn't he?

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
October 10th

CRICKET WEB 'B' 202/9 50.0 overs
WEST INDIES 'A' 179 40.0 overs

Cricket Web 'B' won by 23 runs

Man of the match: Imran Khan(jr)

Coach's Comments:
We batted poorly on a flat wicket, but Imran Khan jr. put on a fantastic show. First he helped stage a recovery with the bat, then he bowled a superb spell which included 3 wickets in an over to take the CW B team to an unlikely win. Top show!

---

SOUTH AFRICA 'A' 218/9 50.0 overs
AUSTRALIA 'A' 219/7 44.3 overs

Australia 'A' won by 3 wickets

Man of the match: Michael Clarke

What can't Michael Clarke do? Another fantastic innings...

Attachments

gibbsnsmith

State Vice-Captain
Well, I have once again managed to screw myself out of a big score...42 pathetic on such a good track, that being said 3/37 in 10 is good bowling figures from me...

But Imran Khan jr. was just amazing!5/34 and a really slow but very valuable 54!

top stuff mate! keep it up!

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
marc71178 said:
Although I agree with the suspension as threatening to throw Cheese is a serious offence (although at least he wasn't eating it on the night before a game), I object to being dragged into the discussion and being used as a threat.

After consulting my agent, he has instructed me to poke my tounge out at you and say "ner-ner-ne-ner-ner" 3 times.

Actually, he agreed to a 4 game ban didn't he?
Actually it was sarcasm more then anything.

And Mr. Mxy, i really would like to stop this argument. But i think you find, that Mr. Mxy has cut bits out of the convo. Yes, it is true. Do you deny it, Mr. M?

Yousuf_Youhana

U19 12th Man
Hurray to me! lol..i think it was a good performance by me..first ever 50 (well i bat low in the order)

i was lookin at the scorecard at look at these FOW for us

Fall of Wickets 0/1 2/2 28/3 66/4 84/5
111/6 127/7 197/8 200/9

I came in at 127/7 i think..then me and ryan put on 70 to get us 197/8..great bowling performance by G.Smith...i cant boast about my performance. :lol:

Mr Mxyzptlk

Mr. Ponting said:
Actually it was sarcasm more then anything.

And Mr. Mxy, i really would like to stop this argument. But i think you find, that Mr. Mxy has cut bits out of the convo. Yes, it is true. Do you deny it, Mr. M?
I could post the entire argument, but most of it is irrelevant to the suspension.

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
I could post the entire argument, but most of it is irrelevant to the suspension.
Fine. OK. I'll leave it at that. But I can't say i'm very happy.:!(

Mr Mxyzptlk

Mr. Ponting said:
Fine. OK. I'll leave it at that. But I can't say i'm very happy.:!(
Once you don't express that unhappiness in the form of anger and/or resentment to your team-mates and/or the coaching staff, everything should be fine.

Mr Mxyzptlk

CW A Team to play SA A in Round 3

Brocoman
Eyes Only (wk)
Bugssy
Marc71178
Tamara
Age Master
Lord of Darkness
R_Powell_fan
Mr Ponting
Umpire Money (capt)
David

Mr Mxyzptlk

lord_of_darkness said:
Man was i underused in that OD game..... :( :(
We bowled them out for 178 runs! You bowled 3 of the 35.5 overs. You were used as much as you needed to be. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.