• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Clash of the Titans : Episode 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The XI's to play each other in the first 5D game of the Clash of the Titans series...

Cricket Web XI

Broncoman
Peter Young
Eclipse
Cloete
Rich_2001
Blewy
Andre
Lord of Darkness
Lucky Eddie
Top Cat
Neil Pickup

12th Man: Krkode

Development XI

Paid the Umpire
Eyes Only
Bugssy
Marc71178
Mr Mxyzptlk
Age Master
R_Powell_fan
Master Blaster
Mr. Ponting
Umpire Money
Chris Hinton

12th Man: Sunil Havascar

Mr Mxyzptlk

All Season 2 averages will be available for download before the start of the C.o.T. series. The first game will be played tonight.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Ooo yea

Im licking my fingers on this opportunity ..

Neil and me will rip through the devs with our lethal combination of leg and off spin bowling

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Can't wait to embarrass the CW senior citizens
LOl mate you can call it annihaltion in 5d when we just run through your lineup :P

Eddie , Top, Neil and myself

and look at our batting the best.. Rich , Py , Eclipse , Cloete ! , Bronco , Blewy Andre, lucky , lord goes till the end..

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
lord_of_darkness said:
and look at our batting the best.. Rich , Py , Eclipse , Cloete ! , Bronco , Blewy Andre, lucky , lord goes till the end..
Almost till the end :saint:

Hey, anyone got a rabbit smilie? ;)

Mr Mxyzptlk

Clash of the Titans 5D Game 1

A thrilling matchup between the two teams with a shocking result. Some fine batsmanship from Neil Pickup :wow: among others and some determined bowling.

Attachments

Mr Mxyzptlk

XI's for 5D Game 2

Cricket Web XI
Broncoman
Peter Young
Eclipse
Cloete
Rich_2001
Blewy
Andre +
Lord of Darkness *
Lucky Eddie
Top Cat
Neil Pickup

12th Man: Krkode

Cricket Web Development XI
Paid the Umpire
Eyes Only
Bugssy
Marc71178
Mr Mxyzptlk
Age Master
R_Powell_fan
Master Blaster
Mr. Ponting
Umpire Money
Chris Hinton

12th Man: AA

The third and final 5D game will be changed to a timeless Test if the Dev XI don't win this game (ie if the series is not decided in this game).

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
hahahaha

in your face cwx1

wooohoooo not tat i did much to save us but it is a team sport

well done guys

hehehehehehehehehehe :P :P :D :D :D

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
As captain i would like the congragulate the team on the top effort to draw the game ..Now the showdown comes to the last game.. lets play a level up so we can defeat them..
The CwDevs seem to be playing with a lot of purpose and determination and we should find a way to demoralize them..
Good work to the batsmen who are still working hard right after the Asian Test Championships..
Lets Go One Step Further to play better so we can hold the Titan Trophy

Status
Not open for further replies.