• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Clash of the Titans : Episode 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Guys, i'm going to have to take all the blame for our first two performances. I batted absolutely terribly, and my bowling was shocking.:( :!(

R_Powell_fan

U19 Captain
Oh well, you CWXI guys were really looking for revenge weren't you.......:rolleyes: Congrats on the good game.

Still we outclassed you in 5D:P :P

My OD bowling seems to be improving as well, though the R/O is still high.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
But you could probably never dream of batting so well either
i dunno i was working real hard on the nets lately and have been getting advice from top class proffessionals .. so who knows :P
but bowling certainly never dropped :P

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
25-Over Finale of the C.o.T.

A fascinating finish to a thoroughly enjoyable series. I think everything went well and overall it was a good season.

Thanks for joining us for our live coverage :P and come again for Season 3.

Attachments

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Bugs and Marc do it again!

Good help from Langeveldt here though - 3.3-0-41-0 is positively not good.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Lord of Darkness 5.0 0 20 0 4.00

phew glad to be doing good..

and 21 in 22 4 fours , sounds like me..

Cracking stuff captain rich..93 in 81
Buggssyss batting showed signs of matchfixing..85 in 67 exchange of money between him and lang..

Rich2001

International Captain
lord_of_darkness said:
Lord of Darkness 5.0 0 20 0 4.00

phew glad to be doing good..

and 21 in 22 4 fours , sounds like me..

Cracking stuff captain rich..93 in 81
Buggssyss batting showed signs of matchfixing..85 in 67 exchange of money between him and lang..
Thanks Lord :D

Was a fine effort there guys, shame Bug's found his bat that Blewy hid :lol:

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Umpire Money said:
As DevXI Team Captain I have to say a few words as well.

This has been an honour to captain such a great team of blokes but this one is it. We have played well to beat a team of guys with heads soo big.
Now all we need is a draw but i dont want any of you to go out there looking for a draw. Lets get it up them.

Bugs u rock...keep doing what ur doing, r_powell great innings last game if u do that again yes mr ponting well incredible.
All we have to do keep up the intensity. Cmon fellas
Oh Captain My Captain...

You do know that I am not a bloke but am female don't you??

Eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.