• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 3 Preview, Suggestions and general hype!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
well being part of the cw devs undefeated one day side last year i would like to take this opportunity to say , lets go back to back hey guys.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Excellent - the first match of the season coincides with my birthday...

Oh, @ Mr Mxyzptlk (sp?) could you please randomise some new batting and bowling averages for me? I just invented the ones on my member sheet. I also volunteer for the backup keeper spot.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ok. I'll set your batting average at a standard 30 and your bowling at 55. The reason why your bowling is so high is because we already have alot of bowling options in the team.

Thanks for stepping into the 'keeper's spot. :) Much appreciated.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
bugssy said:
well being part of the cw devs undefeated one day side last year i would like to take this opportunity to say , lets go back to back hey guys.
I'll be with you all the way Bugs

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Re: Announcement of Teams

Mr Mxyzptlk said:
CW A
Umpire Money (capt)
Eyes_Only + (vc)
Broncoman
Lord of Darkness
Age Master
Bugssy
Marc71178
R_Powell_fan
Mr Ponting
Chris Hinton
Master Blaster
David
Tamara (backup +)

CW B
Langeveldt (capt)
Paid the Umpire (vc)
Ryan +
Mr Wright
Gibbs N Smith
Visnnu Reddy
Samuel Vimes
Supah Freak
Sunil Havascar
Nibblet
Argonaut
Gotchya
Yosuf Youhana

As you may have noticed, we have no backup 'keeper. As such, I am asking if anyone would be able to step up into this role in case of injury to Ryan?
Am very honoured to be Vice Captain for the CW A team...Hope I can do the job justice and repay the faith the selectors have in me

masterblaster

International Captain
All looks good fellas!!!

Cmon CW 'A', we have the skill, the flair and are clearly superior in all departments. Plus we have the great leadership needed to win.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
lord_of_darkness said:
im making my way through the back for some free alcohol anyway.. dont try and stop me.. a drunk lord is quite the terror
Compromise - you can be on performance related alcohol...

David

International 12th Man
Re: Announcement of Teams

Mr Mxyzptlk said:
CW A
Umpire Money (capt)
Eyes_Only + (vc)
Broncoman
Lord of Darkness
Age Master
Bugssy
Marc71178
R_Powell_fan
Mr Ponting
Chris Hinton
Master Blaster
David
Tamara (backup +)
[bitter]Glad to see I'm still in the team after being on the outer of practically everything for season two..
Perhaps this season I'll get a game, hmmm?[/bitter]
j/k

Status
Not open for further replies.