• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season 2 Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Super job guys - right from the word go we were on fire.

One question though Liam, you gave commentary of a maiden over, then said I had 2-0-2-0?

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
yeah guys! great to win, and the season finally over. now wait till the all-star games:D

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
marc71178 said:
One question though Liam, you gave commentary of a maiden over, then said I had 2-0-2-0?
The game does that sometimes. But I assure you, it was a maiden.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'd like to say best of wishes to Mr. Slater and his family and Congrats to the CW Devs! Top stuff!

R_Powell_fan

U19 Captain
Yay, we've done it guys, congratulations to all on a well deserved victory.

Liam:- congrats as coach and manager of the Dev squad, lets hope this can spur us onto winning the 5D next season.

BTW:- can you post the averages, I'm sure my 5D batting stats aren't that bad, but my bowling needs to improve.

Last edited:

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
Yes, i think it was all due to my great effort in the waterboy stakes. Without enough H2O in your bodies, you would have folded like a folding thing.

A true drinks guy effort.

PS. It wasn't spring water. It was tap water. Muhahahaha!

masterblaster

International Captain
Woohoo! Man of the match!!!!!

Hopefully will get the call up for the next ODI series the Seniors have.

See selectors, mb = performance!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.