• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season XV Discussion and Results

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You'll probably notice quite a few gaps in the schedule where there arent matches, those days have been saved for International fixtures and the odd day here and there where I'll need a break from it.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
We get the blacks first.. Great. Hopefully can make an impression at least during this season. :)

Wish the team wins, no matter what though. If I am not in the first choice, hopefully we will get into positions good enough from where we can rest and rotate and I can get in games. :p

99*

International Debutant
Season Opener is a replay of last seasons final. Black to repeat that performance imo.

David

International 12th Man
Hey Simon can you give us the pitch conditions for each ground? Much appreciated.

Email me at gmail dot com under the name dravaal