• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season XV Discussion and Results

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
I've got HODI and am happy to help out. You are going to have to teach me how to sim games, though, because I'm rubbish at it.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Hey guys, so Simon is way busy and he sent me everything to sim the games. Ran through all the remaining games with default XI and...guess who won?

Black :( Colts third. Ghey.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Black were found to be over the salary cap, so they stripped them of their premierships and discontinued the entire season.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Black were found to be over the salary cap, so they stripped them of their premierships and discontinued the entire season.
Latest statement from DCYE:

CW Black skipper Daniel Smith has described the last 48 hours as the "worst" of his sporting career.

Flanked by the current playing group - the Black leader insists the players and staff will fight their way back.

Speaking publicly for the first time since the rort surfaced, Smith admits the penalty on the club is hard to swallow.

"The two things they can never take away are our dignity and our integrity - and our bitching post-match partays," Smith said in his statement, before refusing to answer media questions citing the club's delicate legal situation.

"I love this club. I love these players. These players love our club. This is a great club, a strong club, a very proud club. This is why we stand here today united. We aren't going anywhere. We ain't going to surrender."

Smith said the 48 hours since the CWXI Board Of Control hit the club with heavy penalties for salary cap breaches - including stripping their 87 premierships - was the toughest of his and his players' sporting lives.

"We have been gutted with what has transpired in recent days. Out greatest accomplishments and what we cherished most has been taken away from us by the harshest of penalties."

Last edited: