• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Uncontracted Players Signing Thread

David

International 12th Man
Reiterating our offer to Deane. You'd be our main spinning option.

Ahh Red.

EDIT Madness.

Last edited:

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Reiterating our offer to Deane. You'd be our main spinning option.

Ahh Red.

EDIT Madness.
i believe with dinnen's signing you now have 15 players, you cant sign anyone else unless its an existing player signing in such as bennett until everyone has 15 players

Last edited:

Simon

Colts would like to offer a contract to KO Aditya (India_Fan), we are giving him 24 hours to sign.

Simon

I have been offered a contract by colts.
Im taking that as a confirmation then. Welcome aboard, good to have a strike bowler on board even if your economy is on the high side I love a good wicket taking bowler.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Probably stuffed my sign up. But it should be AM Loganathan not A Loganathan, i.e Angelo Mathews Loganathan. :ph34r:

Simon

Luffers has been added to the first post after his sign in. Colts and Blue require one more player each, once they have their 15 everyone then will have the chance to get their 16th player as we will still have 5 left over players at this stage.

Top order RHB
Bat: 41 [adjusted]
SR: 58
Field: 18