• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Free Agents Thread

Furball

Evil Scotsman
For those of us who are currently without a club, this is the thread to make people aware of your off season successes.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good idea. :thumbup:

Just to preempt any controversy though, a player is only a free agent if his/her contract has run out or his/her club has chosen to release him/her/it.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Good idea. :thumbup:

Just to preempt any controversy though, a player is only a free agent if his/her contract has run out or his/her club has chosen to release him/her/it.
Fair enough.

I'm counting myself as a free agent though, have made it public at the end of last season that I'd be leaving Greens, so a) I don't expect Greens to offer me a new contract and b) I'd reject any offer they made anyway.

If that's not too controversial...

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Fair enough.

I'm counting myself as a free agent though, have made it public at the end of last season that I'd be leaving Greens, so a) I don't expect Greens to offer me a new contract and b) I'd reject any offer they made anyway.

If that's not too controversial...
Can you provide us with your career stats for FC and List-A cricket?

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Can you provide us with your career stats for FC and List-A cricket?
Certainly:

Career Batting
Code:
                 M     Inns    NO      Runs    Ave    50     100       HS

First Class      7	14	0	448	32.00	1	2	146
List A  	 16	14	2	345	28.75	3	0	63
Career Bowling
Code:
                Overs   W       Runs    Ave     5W     10W        BBI           Econ    SR

First Class     38	1	176	176.00	0	0	1 for 44	4.63	228.00
List A          45	3	242	80.67	0	0	2 for 36	5.38	90.00
Will probably be giving up my bowling next season though. Want to concentrate more on my batting.

Would jump at the chance to possibly join the Colts btw.

Luffers

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
New member here, played two off season games for Toco

scord 28 23* 38 and 106 so far as a top order batsman.

Names JRE Luffman. Looking for a contract!

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Nope they don't. Team captains might have a gander and decide whether to pass on drafting you or not.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
I will be a free agent at the end of my contract with the colts
We'll most likely offer you a long term contract. Would hate to lose you, tbh.

Edit: just read your post in Colts thread. Gutted!

Last edited: