• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Free Agents Thread

Flyonthewall

U19 Captain
Out of interest, what happens to free agents like myself who can't get signed up to a team by the time trhe season starts? Is there still an option to be signed up in mid-season if another player departs?

Personally, I would love to play for CW Black, because of the captain and the great spinning heritage of Pickup and Richards, but I'm not overtly fussed if another club signs me. Can't wait to the start of the season, I really love the whole concept of the Cricket Web system, and how detailed it is.

Spinksy

Banned
I'm not too sure if I have a team anymore of if in my absence I became a free agent. If I Remember Correctly, I was in the Colts team but if not and I am indeed a free agent, I am up for negotiation or what not. I forgot how the system here works entirely.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
You had a rookie contract and technically now a free agent. We'd like to sign you up for a proper contract, though. Guaranteed a spot in the starting XI.

99*

International Debutant
Out of interest, what happens to free agents like myself who can't get signed up to a team by the time trhe season starts? Is there still an option to be signed up in mid-season if another player departs?

Personally,I would love to play for CW Black, because of the captain and the great spinning heritage of Pickup and Richards, but I'm not overtly fussed if another club signs me. Can't wait to the start of the season, I really love the whole concept of the Cricket Web system, and how detailed it is.
Has good taste this one.